Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Super Duper Static Image!!

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.  Today In Week 10 Term 3 Thursday the 30 of September Writing we have been learning about Stereotyping and what it is and what it is turning into and how bad it is getting. Our goal for this week is Use visual language features to engage the audience.

Firstly we had to make a copy of a doc about Stereotyping with all these different questions to answer between a boy and a girl. Then we had to watch a video about how a girl who did ballet hammed her shoes to the skateboard so then she can still skateboard and then there is another girl who made a little holder for her teddy to ride with her on her bike.

Here is my Stereotype Image about a boy shopping and a girl playing Football. I really hope you like it Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post