Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Marvellous Maths Create!

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi school.  Today in Week 9 Term 3 Maths we have been learning about fractions. Our Goal for this week is ,Use multiplication and division strategies to find fractions of whole numbers We firstly had to watch 6 videos then we had to look at number knowledge which is recall all Multiplication facts.

For our create we had to chose four question to record on a screencastify I chose really hard ones which are 6/8 of 72, 2/9 of 126, 3/9 of 135, and 3/6 of 96. What you have to do is you divided the bottom number with the question then times the top number of the answer of the question the the answer of the times is the full answer for the equation.

Here is my create I hope you like it and what is 3/9 of 108= Bye.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post