Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Rebal Reading Create

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.  Today in Week 10 Term 3 Wednesday the  29 of September Reading we have been learning about Friendships.  Our Goal for this week is Make predictions about the text, look for clues to confirm predictions & make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions, ask higher level questions about the text, such as 'why' and 'how'.

Firstly we had to read a article called Best mates which is about two boys called Mana and Jackson who are best mates ever since the started school.  But the Jackson parents say that "Your mum has found a new Job in Auckland so where moving there" Jackson doesn't what to go away to Auckland he wants to stay here with Mana his best mate.  

When Mana comes home he is upset because his really good friendly best mate has to go and then they won't be able to have sleepover and playdates together because one is in Auckland and one his stay in town.  But then Jackson says he will still write to him even he is not there for him but at the end everything is alright and they are happy the way they are.

Next We had to make a board game on paper or technology about friendships I chose to do it on technology and here is the link to it and what do you like doing with your friends? and it also comes with a dice I hope you like it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post