Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Rebal Reading Create

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi school.  Today in Week 9 Term 3 Reading we have been learning about Make predictions about the text. Our goal for this week is Make predictions about the text, look for clues to confirm predictions & make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions also we are learning about friendships.

For our create we had to chose from a board game, poster and heaps of other things. I chose to do a board game on a google drawing explaining friendships at what is a friend and what is not one.

Here is my create I hope you like it also it has a link to a dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post