Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

My amazing ninth birthday

Hello, Today i'm going to talk about my amazing ninth birthday.  So first I woke up at 6 o'clock and let mum and dad sleep in for another ten more minutes.  After the ten more minutes, I had to let them sleep in for another five more minutes.  But when It was getting closer and closer I was getting more and more exited.  Finally, they got up and dad went out into kitchen to get the camera to take a video.  When I went out to the kitchen, I couldn't believe that I still had a birthday in lockdown.  The presents I got were,  Lego,  that is Lego friends Hospital and Lego City, Ice cream truck. I also a Rubiks cube Side game and the new Ninja Kids 5 book.  It was so much fun but, I still had to do school work.  School was fun because ,when I did google meet, everyone sang happy birthday to me.  Then when I got to have breaks, I did my Lego or my Rubiks Slide.  Then when the school day was over, I had my dinner.  Afterwards I had birthday cake.  After cake I had my birthday spa, it was so hot that I had to stand out of the spa, to cool off, then I went back in.  It was so much fun that I wished next year would come quicker. Lastly I'm NINE!.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Francesca,
    Happy Birthday!
    Great writing about your special day. I felt like I was right there with all the excellent detail that you included. How is the lego building going?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Roach,
    I finished my Lego the day after my birthday it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francesca
    This Sounds like an amazing birthday. Have you got other lego or is this your first? Who made the cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my first BFF well I do have more and more Lego it was about my six Lego box but I feel happy that you committed on my blog first BFF. MY sister and my mum did the birthday cake as a nine because I turned nine. If you would like to make it my sister has done a blog about how to make it. But you can put any decoration on it.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post