Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Ridiculous, Fun, Reading Create.

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.  Today in Week 6 Term 3 we have been learning about Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset for reading this week.  Our goal is Think while reading, pick up new information, and come up with new information. What is Growth Mindset you ask? Growth Mindset is when you say to yourself I can't do this yet, I won't give up, Mistakes are valuable, Challenges helps me grow, I can learn anything I want to, Effort and Attitude will help me grow, Determination will help me overcome my struggles, Constructive Criticism is helpful. 

Now moving onto Fixed Mindset I give up, I can't do this, This is good enough, I messed up, I'm amazing at this, I already know this, I didn't work, this is to hard. Firstly before we did our create we had to watch and read 4 books of video to understand what were doing and what our goal means.  For our create we had to chose from a google drawing with many examples to chose from.  I chose to do a poem about growth mindset here is my create I  hope you like it and if you have got any question comment down below and what else do you know about growth mindset bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francesca,
    You have given a great explanation about Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset and the difference between them. I love the poem you have written about this too! Well done and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post