Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Cute, Cuddly, Cats

Hi Bloggers,


I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.


Today in Week 1 Term 4 Writing we have been learning about Explanation Writing. Our Goal for this Week is Support Idea with detail, use complex sentences to create pace, flow and interest, support ideas with detail, write content relevant to the task.


At first we had to read three slides about Explanation Writing and then chose from How to be a good friend, How to look after a dog or cat, How to be a good team member, How to care for school environment They were awesome ideas to write about.


It was hard to chose but I do love cats so I chose How to look after a cat I have made it on a google doc. Here it is I hope you like it and what would you chose out of the four?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post