Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Wonderful, Writing Speech!!!!

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis Of Assisi School.  Today in Week 8 Term 3 Writing we have been learning about Persevering someone with a topic that you chose from a jam-board and then made it into a speech on a goggle doc so then someone can read it. 

 Our goal for this week is Vary sentence beginnings, structures and length. Write simple and compound sentences (by using conjunctions). Use some complex sentences.

Use simple and compound sentences with a variety of beginnings, lengths and structures. Use some complex sentences to create pace, flow and interest. Use linking words and phrases to link some paragraphs.

But when you want to persevere someone you have to be for or Against,  What does for and Against mean? For means you totally agree with that persons speech or you totally don't agree with there speech.

Firstly how you make a speech is 1. You have to add a title at the top  so then they know what you are talking about, 2. You need a rhetorical question that does not need them to answer, 3. You need 3 reasons to make it good 4. You need to have a summary at the end.

Here is my writing about you shouldn't be allowed sweets every day? and please tell me if you are for or against and what else do you know about Persevering someone and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post