Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Quick and easy kebabs

On Monday the 6th of April, my sister and I made fruit kebabs.  We made them with marshmallows,  oranges and apples.   You can use whatever you like.  They give you your 5 plus a day.  It was fun putting the fruit onto the skewers

This is what you need:

.Fruit whatever you like
.Marshmallows to give you a hint of sugar
.Skewers to put the fruit on

Method:

  1. Firstly you cut your fruit and marshmallows into bit sized pieces.  
  2. Then you add your fruit and marshmallows onto the skewers.
  3. Repeat it again and again until the skewer is full.
  4. Eat. Yum.
Have you made fruit kebabs in Lockdown

?  What did you have on them?








5 comments:

  1. Hi Francesca,
    Thanks for the idea for my lunch today. You written very clear instructions too. I don't have any marshmallows but I think it will still work.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca
    They sound amazing. What a great way to get your five plus a day. I am craving marshmallows at the moment so might get some and make them.
    Is there any combination of fruit that you recommend taste better than others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francesca,
    Wow these sounds absolutely delicious and a great way to get in your 5+ a day. I wonder how good it would taste with chocolate drizzled over the top? I will definitely be making these over the next 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francesca,

    Great instructions. I can say that the kebabs tasted wonderful. I might let you make some more. What fruit would you use this time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francesca
    I like your really clear instructions! I wonder if you could try some different lollies? I wonder what pineapple lumps would be like? Thanks for the great idea.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post