Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Wonder Writing!

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis of Assisi School.

Today in Week 6 Term 4 we have been learning about Poems by Micheal Rosen's .  At the start we had to watch a video of him doing Chocolate Cake and them we had to notice what he was including in his Chocolate Cake Poem and how he was making it funny to make people in his audience laugh and the people who are at home watching it to.  Then after that we had to watch more video's and what he has include in the Chocolate Cake Poem.

For our Create we had to think about when was the last time we were in trouble and record it on a Screencastify,  I have been in trouble most of the time about not leaving my cats alone when I have been asked to.  My cat I annoy the most is called Eddie who I love to Infinity and never back cause infinity never ends okay anyway I have put my Poem on A google Doc and added a link with My Video about my Poem.

Here is My Create I hope you like it.

Also Do you have a Cat in your Family?

                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post