Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Super, Stunning Science!!!!

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.

Today in Week 4 Term 4 Reading and Writing we have been looking at SCIENCE and what you know and what you have to do to write a SCIENCE Experiment. I had to look at a few video and novels like novels and Science sits. They told you about what you could chose and we had to also look at how to write one which was quite hard because you had to make sure you were doing it in order and getting your writing spelt right and making sure you had the right words.

For our Reading and Writing Create we had to do a Digital Poster or a Digital Slide and a Google Doc. They were so good choices to chose from but I felt like doing a Digital Slide about gummy bears in water about what you need, What you need to do and all kinds of that stuff SCIENCE'ITS write about a Experiment. I hope you like my Create on a Digital Slide and I also hope you really like my favourite colourful backgrounds I did on the Slide.


Also what is your favourite SCIENCE Experiment!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Francesca,
    mahi pai/ Good job I like how you gave everyone lots of information. Also great job for researching it first that is a smart idea. My favourite science experiment is the Coke and mentos because i like seeing it fizz and before i go did you now coke cola has more sugar than diet coke.
    Mahi Pai Good job and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post