Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Rebal Reading

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.

Today in Week 6 Term 4 we have been learning about Poems with Micheal Rosen's.  At the Start we had to talk about him and what he was the best at in his Poetry Videos,  After that we also had to watch a video explain the words he was using and we also had to say what he was the best at and what are the 5 senses to help you out with your writing create.  We also had to look at some docs with the things you should use in a poem.

For our create you could chose from watercolours, Pens, Pencils or digital.  Just to let you know that Digital means on a device,  Any way I first had a go at water colours but then I chose to do a Digital poster about chocolate cake.  I was a hard start at first but then it got easier and easier near the end of my create task for this week.

Here is My Create I hope you like it.

Also do you like his Poems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post