Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Stunning Science!!

Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis Of Assisi School.

Today in Week 5 Term 4 Science we have been looking at Egg Drop. At the start we had to chose out of Motion Light and Food my Group who were Georgia Hine and me, chose Egg Drop. As soon as we chose Egg Drop we had to search up stuff about our science Project, It was really hard at first trying to find Information about it but then we found it quite easy all together.

There were heaps of sites to look at like Sciencing, Science kids, Museum of Otago and Sky Diving. They had heaps of information for Our Science group idea, Like on them they told that Bubble wrap will make the egg not break and keep it together in one whole piece and also be a great start.

Here is My Create I hope you like it.

Also what is you Favourite Science Experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post