Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Marvellous Maths!!

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.

Today in Week 5 Term 4 Maths we have been Learning about Angles and different types there are and how you measure them. Firstly we had to watch 2 video explaining angles and then we had to do worksheets with a Protractor, which is a thing you measure angles with, At the start it was hard but I did pretty well for my first go with angles and a Protractor and then I did pretty well afterwards.

For our create we got to chose from a Google Drawing or a Google Slide. If you chose on you have to include: What are the different types of Angles, Our Goal for Maths this week, A Protractor Image, And Angle Questions. I chose to do a Google Slide with all the things we had to put on it and I also added a Protractor Image to show you what they are and what they look like.

Here is my Create I hope you like it

Also what do you know about Angles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post