Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Marvellous Maths

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis Of Assisi School.  

Today in Week 2 Term 4 we have been learning about Decimals, Round whole numbers and 10 more and 10 less.  At the start we had to go through the 4 slides about what are goals were and what we had to do for this week before our share back with the other people in my workshop who have done there creates like me. 

At the start we had to watch the videos then we had to go to our workshop then do are follow up when we got out of it.  Then It said that you could chose from a Screencastify or a poster I chose Screencastify for all of my three creates not a poster because they take longer then the Screencastify's because you don't have to set everything up in order.

I chose Screencastify for my 3 creates they were a lot of fun Here they are I hope you like them what do you like about Maths.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post