Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Rebal Reading Board Game

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis Of Assisi School. 

 Today in Week 2 Term 4 we have been learning about Water Pollution, Air Pollution and Plastic.  At First we had to watch 3 video's  and 9 reading books/Novels,  They told us all about all about Water Pollution, Air Pollution and Plastic.  In one of them there was a man who once went fishing at the beach when he saw a sea animal covered in heaps and heaps of plastic that he couldn't breath.  

Then after that we also had to watch another 3 more video's about Air Pollution and Water Pollution.  For our Create we had to chose from a Board Game, Pick a Path, Poster, Poem, Story, Podcast, Comic and Create a new invention to get rid of Pollution, They were amazing awesome choices to chose from but of course I chose a Board game on a google drawing to show other people.

Here is my Create I hope you like it and what do you know about Pollution

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post