Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Ripping, Rebal Reading

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.


Today in Week 1 Term 4 Writing we have been learning about What's Energy. Our Goal for this Week is Listen to what's read to see if it makes sense and identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important.


At first we had to read a book called What's Energy. It has heaps of things that make Energy like windmills, Oil and Coal and Gas, they were very helpful for your create and make it easier than normal. Also we had to think of one important idea and explain why it is important.


Here is my Create I hope you like it and what do you know about Energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post