Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Wonderful, Writing, Create.

 Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca From St Francis of Assisi.  Today in Week 5 Term 3 we have been learning about persuading people.  What Does Persuade mean you ask? It is when you make someone get something that you want ,or you make people change their mindset about something like should schools ban Junk food or not.  When you do something like that you have do be for our against. 

What you have to do is 3 paragraphs 3 reasons a complex sentence, Rhetorical question Simple sentence and last statements and Exclamations. Also for writing we had to make a speech about Persuade here is my create and what else do you know about speeches? Bye

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Francesca,
    What a great piece of persuasive writing you have done! I liked how you explained the requirements on how to write a good persuasive speech.
    After reading your speech, I totally agree with everything you said about being plastic free at school because it can make a big difference in the wider community. I liked that you could back up your statements with good information and reasons why we shouldn’t use plastic. It also got me thinking about changes I could make at home too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post