Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Magnificent, Marvellous, Maori.

 Hi,

I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi School. .Today in week 3 Term 3 the 9 of August we have been learning Te Reo Māori. The goal is Continue to count to 100 in Te Reo also be able to ask what the day is,  what the month is and How Many Objects there are. 

At first they made a LCS Which stands for Learn Create Share.  What we have been told to do is listen to these songs  to help us with our learning then it says how you will say them to other people in Māori and then they will say the answer back to you.

Then for the the create is says to make a short comic about it and for the first slide you have to say how many objects their are then the next one you have to say how many people are there and last but not least what is the date today.

Here is my short comic about it and what else do you know about this blog Post?  and if you have a question comment down below bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post