Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Amazing, Fun, Reading Create.

 Hi,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.  

Today in Week 5, Term 3 we have been learning about Grit and Perseverance, and what it is. Grit is when you say to yourself never give up, Keep on trying even though it's hard, You can do this, you never know what could happen and To be good at something you need to practice because practice makes perfect. 

Now let's move onto perseverance and what is it. It is when you give stuff a go and even if you don't get any where you know that you did your best and you can work on it and you could be better next time. Also what else do you know about Grit and Perseverance? and if you have any Questions to ask comment down below and I will reply to you if you think I won't and here is my Create Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francesca, I love your explanation about grit and perseverance. They are both great skills to have as a person and I enjoyed reading your experiences in your “create” link. Sport is a great example where these skills are put to the test. I bet our Olympians and in particular our Para Olympians, have demonstrated grit and perseverance to achieve their goals and dreams.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post