Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Magnificent, Marvellous Maori.

 Hi,

I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi school.  Today in week 2 Term 3 we have been learning Te Reo Māori and how you can count to 30.  It said that you had to do it in buddies and I chose to do it with Hine. First I had to help Hine Count to 30 in Maori then after we both knew how to count to 30 in Māori we went to the teacher saying that we had finished but she gave us a number is English and then we had to say it in Māori.  Also do you know how to count in Māori to 30.

Here is my Screencastify in Māori bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post