Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Magnificent Motor Slide

Hi I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi School. Today I will be telling you about Motor Vehicles. So what I'm going to tell you about Motor Vehicles is in the 1770 people tried to make cars that run on steam and found it hard to do make them but they said it was fun trying out making cars and said they will give it another shot even if it doesn't work out the next time we know we tried our best. So also what I know about Motor Vehicles is Karl Benz made the first car in the world and he called it the Motor Wagon and he was amazed that he could make a car which he thought he never could. Here is my Pick-A-Path about Motor Vehicles and I hope it will help you more know understand it even more then my blog post and if you have any question about it comment down below or anything else you want to ask about it and if I don't answer it straight away and don't worry I will never forget that you have commented on my blog post and yeah I hope this has really helped  you out on my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post