Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Magnificent Maths

 Hi,

I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi School. Today in Week 7 Term 2 we have been learning about Reversibility To solve subtraction problems with my maths teacher for this week.  How you do Reversibility.  How you do Reversibility is if there is a question like 34-18=16 what you do is you + 2 on the 18 which then makes the Question 20+14=34= so the answer is 34 then you + 2 on the 14 which is 16 so the full answer is 16. I hope I have made it easier to understand for you I have made a Google Drawing with some more Reversibility Questions for you to look at and yeah If you have any questions comment down below. 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Francesca,
    Wow! That made it alot easeir for me to understand! I didn't know that you could give me so much learning in one blog post! How long did that take you? I hope you can post again soon!
    From Sophie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Francesca
    I love how much effort you have put into your work. Thank you for putting how to do your goal because it will help in the future for me when I am doing that as a goal. Nice job on your screencastify. Do you find your goal hard or easy?
    From Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post