Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Magnificent Maths

Hi,

I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi school.  Today in week 8 term 2 we have been learning Place Value Partitioning for maths.  Our goal is for this week is use a broad range strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers her is a question I know that I want to ask you 42x5=120 because 40x5=200 then 2x5=10 200+10=210 so that's the answer.  I have made a google slide explaining the goal and some more questions and I hope I have made it easy to understand so you could teach people the goal easy peasey lemon squeezy and what is 25x5= and yeah bye.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Francesca,
    I really liked your blog post this week. Maybe next time you add a question at the end but other than that you did a very good blog post.
    Keep up the great work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post