Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Magnificent Matariki

 Hi,

I'm Francesca from St Francis of Assisi school.  Today in week 9 term 2 we have been learning about Matariki. Matariki is the older sister that looks over her younger sisters and then there is eight more stars to discover which are Waipuna-ā-rangi, Tupu-ā-rangi, Tupu-ā-nuku, Ururangi, Hiwa-i-te-rangi, Waitā,Waitī,Pō hutukawa and I have done Tupu-ā-nuku as a create for this we had heaps of chocies like you could do it on your chrome book but I wanted to be creative and use my imagination making one. I hope I have made this easy for you to tell other people what are the stars of Matariki and here is my google drawing. What else do you know about Matariki And Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post