Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Purr-fect Day

I would be a cat because, they don't have to go to school. They are cute, cuddly and adorable. Cats can lie down whenever they want.  At 6:00 I would wake up and go and annoy my owner. Then at 7:30 I would get my cat food and eat half of what I get.  At 8:30 I would fight with other cats, I win the fight. Next I would go crazy and play with my tail. Then I would go to my owners bed and lie in the sunshine and sleep for 5 hours.  When I wake up, I would do a stretch and walk around the neighborhood marking my Territory. Then I would wait outside for my owner to come home and let me in.   She would feed me and I would eat it, then fall asleep for the rest of the night.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Francesca,
    Great title. I would like to be my cat. She is called Bell and is getting old but can still climb fences and has a lovely time outside. I would also like to curl up in the sun like she does.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca
    The life of a cat sounds great. Looks like you really understand what a cat enjoys doing. The thought of laying down anywhere is appealing. Cat food however does not look appetizing!!
    What other animals do you think would be fun to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs Simanu for your comment. I would also like to be a cheater because they can run round whenever they want.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post