Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Mathematics, Marvallos, Maths

Hi Bloggers,

I'm Francesca from St Francis Of Assisi School.

Today in Week 7 Term 4 Maths We have Been Learning About Multiplication and Division. I do Know how to work out some answers for these Questions but it is alright if you need help with this Goal because that's what this amazing Blog Post is about and how you can work out these Questions.

At first we had to do some Problem Solving with Questions that have Fractions and other stuff about maths.  For our Create we had to make a Pick-A-Path or A Kahoot,  I chose to do a Kahoot for maths and put really good Question for you guys to answer. Anyway I did do some questions that you may need help with but that's fine.

Here is My Create

I Hope you Like it.

Also what is 6x6=.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post