Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fantastic Fun Fractions

 Hello and welcome back to my Blog Post 2021.

This week in Term 2, week 4 we have been learning about fractions and how you can work them out.

 Here is a example.

2/8 of 48=12

so what you do is you divide the 48 with the eight , the bottom of the fraction (denominator)  

 48➗8=6

Then the next you do is, take the answer of 6 and times it with the 2 from the top of the fraction 

6x2=12 

so the answer is 12 I hope I have made it nice and clear for you

Here is my slideshow with other fraction questions bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Francesca,
    I like you explaining on your fractions maybe next time you can put some more on but i like your work keep it up.

    Hine

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post